- What is the problem and why should it be studied?
- What information is available?
- Why do we want to undertake the research?
- How to get the required data to meet the research objectives?
- What is the research structure?
- When and how to write ?
Place Your Order
Order Discussed & Approved
How it Starts
Paper Review & Submission
- Selection, Analysis and Statement of the Research Problem
- Literature Review
- Formulation of Research Objectives
- Research Methodology
- Work Schedule
- Problem Identification
- Prioritizing Problems
- Literature & other available relevant materials
- General & Specific Objectives
- Research Design
- Data Collection Techniques & Sampling
- Data Processing & Analysis
- Ethical Considerations
- Outline of Dissertation
- Project Plan