We will review your project for every possible editing problem. You have probably drafted your dissertation and feel confident about the content. Unfortunately, a few small details such as the style, the wording and phrasing can make or break your paper. When we say project editing we mean the following:
- Optimum organization: overall focus and attention to thesis, unity, coherence, logical conclusions, avoiding redundancies, etc.
- Paragraph structure: controlling ideas, transitions, appropriate support, etc.
- Sentence structure: varied structures, proper subordination and coordination, parallel presentation of ideas, etc.
- Appropriate tone and diction
- Content evaluation: thesis, argument evaluation, development, effective support, and logical conclusions.
- Documentation: incorporating quotations, parenthetical citations, and works cited pages, bibliographies, footnotes and endnotes
- Evaluation of sources for timeliness, authenticity, and credibility
This editing service does not include:
- Any additional research that is not already included
- Data analysis
- Calculations, estimations or solving problems
- Researching or including additional sources